On-Board Bus Advertising
· All on-board advertising must be approved by the Norwalk Transit District. Drafts should be provided for review and approval prior to production.
· All materials are supplied by the advertiser at no cost to Norwalk Transit District.
· Height of signs must be 10-15/16 inches. Width may be up to 36 inches.
· Paper signs are prohibited. Sign material should be 0.020 inch styrene or similar.
· Tear-aways are not allowed.
· Signs will not remain in buses longer than 30 days, unless specifically noted.
· The Norwalk Transit District has 51 buses.
The Norwalk Transit District waives fees associated with advertising for non-profit community organizations. It is at the discretion of the Norwalk Transit District to determine.
For-profit advertisers may contact the Norwalk Transit District for additional advertising options and rates.
To advertise with the Norwalk Transit District email firstname.lastname@example.org.